Welcome to KW Law LLP Solicitors, Royal Leamington Spa
Julian will be on annual vacation during the week commencing Monday 28th May, returning to the office on Monday 4th June 2018. Should you need to contact Julian during that time please email him and he will revert as soon as practicable. You can leave a message on the office answerphone, but it is unmonitored and will not be actioned until 4th June. Thank for your cooperation and understanding.
KW Law is a commercial solicitor's practice based in Leamington Spa, which offers partner-undertaken work at a sensible cost. We guide clients through difficult or novel aspects of business and life. Our advice is useful and clear, and our representation is commercial and professional. Regulated by the Law Society, you can trust us to provide excellent, professional advice with your best interests at heart.
We provide a free initial consultation for areas of law we can advise on, and offer friendly, jargon-free advice and representation in the following areas:
- Business-related Disputes including contract and payment claims, Building and Property disputes, Will / Inheritance Claims, Employment disputes, and Shareholder, Directors' and Partnership disputes;
- We act on Business Sales and Acquisitions, and advise on Commercial Contracts;
- We advise on all aspects of Personal and Corporate Insolvency: Liquidations, Administrations, Receiverships, Bankruptcy, Individual and Company Voluntary Arrangements;
- We regularly act on Company Winding up Petitions, Individuals' Bankruptcy Petitions and Statutory Demands;
- We can help with Business Rescue and Restructuring, Loans and Security Advice, Asset Protection, Debt Reduction and Restructuring;
- We can help with Business Surivial, Company Pre-packs and Company strike offs,
- We regularly act on claims against Directors including Directors Disqualification, Wrongful Trading Claims, Misfeasance Claims, Preference & Undervalue actions, Loan Account and Personal Guarantee claims,
- We can help with Debt Recovery, Asset Tracing, Retention of Title, Theft, Fraud and Freezing Injunctions,
- And with HMRC Unpaid Tax, Bailiffs, CCJ's, Landlord's Distraint & Foreiture, Final Demands & Unauthorised borrowing.
Our clients are:
- company directors,
- partnerships and sole traders,
- financiers and investors,
- licensed insolvency practitioners and accountants,
- NHS trusts,
- and individuals.
If you want more information, please contact Julian Watson for a confidential, no obligation discussion. All instructions are subject to the agreement of a formal retainer.
Use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions below,
KW Law LLP is regulated by the Solicitors' regulatory Authority, firm no. 523836. KW Law LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales no. OC349915; the members of the partnership are Julian D. St. J. Watson & JW law Ltd. The solicitors' code of conduct can be found at http://www.sra.org.uk/handbook/